- Journey through the darkness :: The Creative Mama
- How to stop buying clothes :: Making This Home
- Russia in color, a century ago :: The Bit Picture
- 10 books you must read to your daughter (or, how to keep your daughter from ending up like that horrid girl in Twilight) :: Carrots for Michelmas
- 11-year-old exposes Monsanto and tells Monsanto where they can shove it :: TEDx
The five winners for a year-long subscription of Plan to Eat are Maureen Shaughnessy, Becky Bowman, Jules, Heather, and Kristin. Congrats! You’ll be contacted soon.
I loved seeing all your results for this past week’s Project Simplify! I hope the real reward is a more peaceful home, but one of you will also win a large and small Lay-n-Go. Congratulations, Amy Baranski! You’re the winner this week—I hope you’ll like them as much as I love mine.
Tomorrow we’ll gear up for our second hostpot—the pantry (and possibly the fridge and the rest of the kitchen). Rest up! We’ve got our work cut out for us.
“Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer.” -William S. Burroughs