- Anatomy of a tear-jerker: Why does Adele’s Someone Like You make everyone cry? :: WSJ
- 21 pictures that will restore your faith in humanity :: Buzzfeed
- Ode to Joy: 50 instruments that will melt your heart :: The Atlantic (great Flashmob!)
- Why I won’t hire people who use poor grammar :: Harvard Business Review
- Make your home a champion Olympics viewing platform :: Houzz
The winner of yesterday’s giveaway from Mighty Nest is Renee! Renee, be on the lookout for an email with more details.
“The Olympics are a wonderful metaphor for world cooperation, the kind of international competition that’s wholesome and healthy, an interplay between countries that represents the best in all of us. ” -John Williams